The BR Guest, LLC (“BR Guest”) web site (“site”) includes a combination of content that we have created with our affiliates and business partners. All materials published on our site, including, but not limited to, written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, sound or video clips, and Flash animation, are the intellectual property of BR Guest affiliates or our business partners. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, or in any way exploit any of the materials or content on our Web site in whole or in part, other than as necessary for your own personal non-commercial use, without our written consent.
Our site contains content that we create as well as content provided by third parties. This content may include, among other things, company information, and product or service information or reviews. There may be some inadvertent inaccuracies or typographical errors in the content and we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, completeness or quality of the content on our site or that located at third party URLs that may be posted on our site.
The use of BR Guest and our affiliate and partners trademarks, service marks and logos is prohibited without our written consent and we will strictly exercise and enforce our rights to them to the full extent of the law.
BR Guest and our restaurants, hotels, bars, lounges and other businesses (collectively, "BR Guest”) value our relationships with our guests and respect your privacy. We collect information about you in our restaurants, hotels, bars and lounges and on our websites and other social media outlets in an effort to improve your dining and overall hospitality experience and to communicate with you about our menu, services, products and promotions. As described in this policy, at times we may share your information among our entities and, under certain circumstances, with third parties that provide services on our behalf or with whom we have partnered to offer a particular product or service. Of course, any information that you choose to provide us should be true, accurate, current and complete.
This policy describes the personal information we collect about you, why we collect it, how we use it, and when we share it with third parties. Our policy also describes the choices you can make about how we collect and use your information. If our information practices change, we will post an updated policy on our website. You can tell if the policy has changed by checking the revision date that appears above. If we change the policy in a material way, we will provide appropriate notice to you. You may exercise your choices about how we collect and use your information consistent with this policy at any time.
We may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card number, gender, birthday, dining choices, or other personal interests or preferences (e.g., favorite pillow, or beverage), when you visit our websites or one of our restaurants or other entities, place an order online, visit us at a restaurant, save your information with us online, contact us with a question or concern, or participate in a contest, promotion, or survey. We may maintain a record of your product interests and the menu selections you make at any of our entities. We may combine all of this information with information about you that we acquire from our joint marketing partners, from unrelated third parties, and from our other entities.
Our primary goal in collecting information is to improve guest service by understanding your preferences, communicating our promotions and services and by providing you with the best possible guest experiences. Your information will help us analyze and forecast trends, and may help us address problems with and improve our site design and guest services. In addition, your information will help us process delivery orders faster and will give us valuable information as to where our guests need us most. Please remember that you always have the choice not to receive marketing and promotional information or calls. For instructions on opting out, please see below.
We go to great lengths to protect your financial information. We do not store credit card numbers or bank account numbers. We use encryption technology for these numbers. Though no data transmission over the internet is 100% secure, BR Guest employs security techniques that are designed to protect the privacy of any information you share with us.
Warning – The information on this web site is protected by the Copyright Laws of the United States, 17 U.S.C. Section 101 et. Seq. Reproduction and distribution of the information on this web site without the prior written consent of the owners is strictly prohibited. BR Guest, LLC and its affiliates hereby disclaim any and all liability with regard to the accuracy and completeness of the information presented on this website including, but not limited to, direct, indirect and consequential damages.
No purchase necessary to enter
1. BR Guest Hospitality offers you the chance to win a monthly prize by making an online reservation at any of their restaurants in New York. Restaurants located outside of New York are not included in the prize.
2. To qualify for the prize: Participants must make an online reservation through the BR Guest website or any associated brand, including Atlantic Grill, Bill’s Bar & Burger, Blue Fine Times Square, Blue Water Grill, Dos Caminos, Isabella’s, Ocean Grill, Ruby Foo’s and Strip House New York.
3. Entry period is from the 1st of each month and will end on the last day of each month when a winner will be selected.
4. How you win: the winner will be randomly selected from all online reservations and email sign ups from within the restaurant. Chances of winning are determined by the total number of entries received. The winner must respond within 72 hours to claim prize. If there is no confirmation of acceptance the prize will be lost.
5. Employees, officers, representatives and immediate family members of BR Guest Hospitality and its subsidiaries are not eligible to win the prize.
6. If for any reason the competition cannot be started or completed as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest; BR GUEST HOSPITALITY in its sole discretion, may disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices, and take any other steps it deems appropriate, including cancellation, termination, modification or suspension of the contest. BR GUEST HOSPITALITY assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Furthermore, BR GUEST HOSPITALITY assume no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email- or entry to be received by BR GUEST HOSPITALITY on account of technical problems of traffic congestion on the Internet or any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the contest.